The Beth Moore study on Daniel continues each Thursday morning @ 10:00 a.m. in the church Library. Anyone is welcome to attend. Each week is a different lesson in Daniel. This has been an amazing study so COME join us.
Some of you may have recently noticed on Sunday mornings we have set up 4 Bistro Tables in the Breezeway. This is to invite you to come and enjoy a cup of coffee/tea/water and just have an informal time of visiting with others that come early for our Worship Services. Our Vision Team has set this up and will continue to make this happen and also do other changes to enhance our time of fellowship together. We will still have our time of Fellowship after church. A big thank you to all who are helping with this important ministry.
Pastor Keith and Dianne are pleased to announce the upcoming marriage of their son, Kelly to Amy Beck. Their wedding will be in Park City on Satur-day, July 12th. They will continue to reside in
Draper where they both are employed and are involved with ministry at The Adventure Church in Draper. Pastor & Dianne will host a reception, in Kelly & Amy’s honor, here at The Community Church some Sunday in August. The reception will be during our Fellowship Time. For those of you who have asked, there will be a “Money Tree” set up in their honor.
Men's Prayer Meeting Wednesday mornings 6:00 a.m. @ Moab Grill. All men are invited for this time of fellowship & prayer.
EVERYONE CAN SERVE
Looking for a place to serve? We have just the spot for you! We are needing a couple more Sunday morning hostesses for our Fellowship Time. Contact the church office or Betty Drake. Thanks!
Look for opportunities to serve; don't wait to be asked! Remember, you can serve without being a part of an "official" ministry. We all can:
- Extend the word of welcome, whether or not we are official greeters
- Be listening caring friends, whether or not we are offical lay counselors
- Be ready to give reason for the hope that is in us, whether or not we are on the evengelism team
- Be enthusiastic participants and ready to give a hand, whether or not we are on the planning or cleanup committees.
Sunday Morning Service:
· 10:00 a.m. Worship Service (Nursery Provided)
· 11:00 a.m. Fellowship Time
· 11:15 a.m. Discipleship Classes