Sunday Morning Service:
· 10:00 a.m. Worship Service (Nursery Provided)
· 11:00 a.m. Fellowship Time
· Note: No Connections classes in the summer months & will resume in September.
Christmas Day! Come in your Christmas morning attire and let’s worship the Lord together. Hats welcome, makeup not expected.
Connection classes are starting up on Sunday, October 2nd. @ 11;15. Pastor Keith will be leading a 5 week session on “Thriving in Babylon”. These are confusing times for many Christians. Traditional biblical values are not only rejected; it seems as if they’re attacked on every front. It’s all happened at warp speed, leaving many of us spiritually and culturally disoriented or even fearful, frustrated and angry. How can we spiritually survive in an increasingly spiritually hostile environment? And is there any hope for the next generation. There will be a video shown at each of the 5 class sessions followed by group discussion and handout of Scriptures to help apply each lesson. Everyone is welcome to this class.
Then, at the same time, Misty Knight will be facilitating a ladies class entitled, “Believing Jesus”. This is an 8 week video series taught by Bible Teacher, Lisa Harper. You will be retracing the revolutionary steps of the early Christians in Acts. After Jesus ascended to heaven, the Holy Spirit catapulted them forward with so much power, grace and authority that they dramatically impacted the world. “Are you Truly Willing To Risk Everything “ ...like the early Christians did?
Prayer Meeting Wednesday mornings 6:00 a.m. @ Moab Grill. All men are invited for this time of fellowship & prayer.
Everyone Can Serve
Look for opportunities to serve; don't wait to be asked! Remember, you can serve without being a part of an "official" ministry. We all can:
- Extend the word of welcome, whether or not we are official greeters
- Be listening caring friends, whether or not we are offical lay counselors
- Be ready to give reason for the hope that is in us, whether or not we are on the evengelism team
- Be enthusiastic participants and ready to give a hand, whether or not we are on the planning or cleanup committees.